OTS Field Support – Grand Prairie, Alberta
Interested in water treatment…a fantastic entry-level opportunity with dynamic business leading the industry in Waste Water Treatment…
Remote Group LP, one of Western Canada’s fastest growing Wastewater Treatment providers, utilizes premier technology and experienced personnel to provide water treatment solutions to a variety of industries.
As a result of the recent addition of new Chlorine Dioxide technology, Remote is seeking a dynamic, flexible, problem solver with a mechanical aptitude and proven field and maintenance experience to fill the role of Field Support for their OxyChlor Treatment Solutions (“OTS”) Division.
Located in Grand Prairie, Alberta and reporting to the OTS Lead Operator, you will be responsible for all duties relating to the manangement of the field operations for the company’s OTS division, including:
• Clean, maintain and ensure any and all equipment is in good working order on a daily basis
• Assist with monitoring ClO2 levels in all systems – particularly during injection operations
• Support regular quantitative and qualitative water studies and tests on treated water
• Comply with all field and shop environmental, regulatory and HS&E regulations and legislation
• Act as a contact for clients in the field
Remote Group LP values people with the ability to Adapt and the Agiility to respond to change in a positive way. In addition to the following qualifications, we are looking for a “doer” for our field operations who takes Initiative and holds themselves and others Accountable for results;
• Field experience
• Previous Frac-Water Treatment/Transfer or and/ or Oil & Gas Field Services experience would be an asset
• A strong background with/in Health and Safety
• Excellent client relations
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Clear driver’s abstract
If you feel you are qualified for this role, please submit your cover letter and resume quoting “OTS Field Support” in the subject line.
Only candidates who are most qualified for the position will be contacted.